Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Ties in Our Shop


Some new ties in our Etsy shop. In our shop our style is to normally crop off part of the heads of our models (usually our own kiddos :) but I just had to share with you one of the full pictures I took of little J today. I think it's quite possible the cutest picture I have ever taken of him. Ever. Actually, he never sits still enough for me to get any pictures of him! ... but I figured out a way today! I sat him on a little stand and he couldn't figure out how to get off - he was at my mercy for a full 5 minutes for all the recent tie pictures. Yay! I just love his little chubby hands. But I guess as his mom, I'm a little biased!

3 comments:

Trendy Tots said...

Ok, I'm not biased and OMG!!! He's so cute! You could just squeeze him!

Ribbon Wand Maker said...

Soooo cute! I continue to adore your stuff!

Anonymous said...

You may be biased, but I agree! He's adorable!